Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Are you ready?

For......


because here we go!!

Might I just add that this is
what my bed looked like before I left!
Homemade goodies: Grandma's buns and Chocolate chip cookies!

Pre
Post


Omnomnomnom... get in mah belly!


Broken cookies don't get to be shared!
;)
Just look at these cookies!


gettin' artsy with the
cookie sheet pic! 

All gone! :S (good and bad face)

Now, I'm very sorry it took so long to post all these, but if you take a peek at how beautiful spring makes Iowa State, I think you'll understand. :) My green thumb has absolutely gone crazy with all this beauty!

These are seriously ALL over campus!!

Do you see both of the swans?
Their names: Sir Lancelot and Lady Elaine.
One is on the left right behind the fence post
and the other one is easier to spot on the right.
ISU Secret: They're both male!

Campanile and Central Campus.
So gorgeous!

Daffodils. Daffodils everywhere!

TULIPS!!!!! The Dutch girl in me is going crazy!!

Check out how cool this is!

This is Sloss House.
It has women-oriented things in it
and a fantastic tree in front of it!
I don't know exactly what this is, but I love it!!


Double tulips in cardinal and gold!

Erica's so pretty!

It was so perfect for a dress!

Nobody knows what kind of tree this is,
but it's the most beautiful of them all!

This is a sculpture in the Lagomarcino Courtyard.
How quaint!

Getting artsy! I love the pure flower against the muck in the birdbath.


Mia! Steampunk worthy??
Cool gate also in Lagomarcino.

This sidewalk leads literally from the very north of campus to
the Memorial Union. The endlessness of this path is so fantastic.

Now that you've seen how marvelous campus is, you'll understand why I love college in general.
I've made some of the best friends. Truly. God has blessed me so much!
Last night, I saw that Zondervan (Karen Kingsbury's publisher) would allow me to read the first five chapters to Loving. I told my friends they better not bother me while I read. 
When I heard my door rocking back and forth, I figured they were just writing something weird on my board. I should have known better. 
When I got a picture message on my phone, I had to check it out. They had post-it noted my door!!!
Then I heard duct tape, so I told them they couldn't ruin my pictures (especially of Sleeping Beauty, my fave princess). 
This is what happened.


(yep, keep going. it's worth it.)



You can see the video of me escaping on my Facebook page!



(almost there)




They not only put post its on my door, but literally wrapped
my door with wrapping paper! 

My friends Jimmy and Ryan with their creation.
Jimmy is proud; Ryan hates pictures.

3 comments:

  1. The tree the flower came from that you don't know? It looks like a magnolia tree flower. I'm kinda a tree nerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It very well could be! It would make sense! Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, that gate is sooo steampunk! ;D thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete