Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

I love Google. (If the words in the logo are hard to read, they are: "This land was made for you and me")


So far, life is normal. I'm waitressing and doing stuff for the family. Today I'll be doing "no-bake" things. Pictures to come!


I also have the honor of playing my French horn and helping with hair and makeup for this show at the community theatre! It's looking really great! Opening night is Thursday, so come on out! The show runs this weekend only, so be there or be square! I'm not very good at playing, but I like to pretend! It's set in the 50's, so I have so much fun doing makeup and hair!! It's my favorite decade! I am not allowed to post pictures from behind the scenes until after the show, so you'll have to wait until after Sunday. But they will come as well!

I really hope you have a safe and blessed holiday! Sing a good ole' 'Merican song today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment