Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I guess it's been a while.

Here's what I did instead of blog:

Planted a little bit of the garden!
Beans!

Checked on new baby kitties!
Do you see the two black ones? They kind of mesh together and the orange one on top? Mama Kitty does not approve of picture taking.

Drove the tractor!
Never mind the reflection of me. :)
Hung out with my best friends!
Yeah, I missed her face. :) Love you!!
Tried to take artistic-ish photos of my backyard!


Yes, the old plow makes for a good picture. :)

Played with my puppy dog!

Baked cookies!
Made a mess... :3


Before and after! :) Turned out perfectly!


Couldn't give away the family recipe!
Woke up early and caught the sunrise!


Red in the morning sailor take warning.
Did you know the phrase above has Biblical background? Check out Matthew 16 to read the whole story! Who says the Bible isn't relevant today? (P.S.: Thanks Dad for the new info!)

Played dress up!
We love to dress up!
Being a princess is hard work!
Rockin a smile in the pj's
He had the cutest socks! And I <3 elephants. 
Saw a turtle emerge from the road!
See it in the bottom left hand corner?
Hope you've had a cool time like I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment