Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back in the swing of things

School is starting! School is starting!! :) One of the main reasons I love school:


School supplies!! (Yeah, I'm a teacher's kid) :) New binders and pencils and pretty pens that write beautifully. Fresh notebooks ready for print and cursive writing notating all sorts of topics like Spanish and journalism.

What did I do BEFORE school started? (Other than not blog)

Well, I did farm-y things like freeze corn:










 And I had the blessing of babysitting my favorite kids the day before I left! :)






I even got to play hair dresser and give us our perfect "First Day of School" hair do!
I think I have a real future, don't you think?!?




Yeah, we're cute. :)  Every year I miss these girls! They are such wonderful ladies doing such fabulous things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment