Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Cool College Commotion

Baseball!
They let me put in the number for the inning! :) It was super cool!

















President!

Can you see him? He came to Iowa State University on August 28! It was really cool to hear him speak! I don't really agree with his politics, but it was still interesting to hear his platform. Security that day was absolutely crazy, but I was glad I got to go!

Football!
Iowa State won their season opener against the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes 38-23!!! It was an awesome game! :)







Baking!

 For fun, my friends and I decided we would cook dinner and then get all fancy! My kitchen skills went to baking super delicious cupcakes! On the right you will find the secret ingredient. Yep, mascarpone cheese! Our theme was Italian, so I went to this website and followed some links to this recipe. I had never made them before, but they were super easy and sooooo good! I definitely recommend it!





I'm fairly certain 9/10 of those people are in engineering. Guess who's NOT?!?! ;)
 We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment