Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Prayer Does Wonders

And I need them! I will be attending a retreat through my church! I will lead my small group of ladies as we all learn more about walking with God! I'm really excited and can't wait to see what God does this weekend! Look for an update after the retreat for pictures and how your prayers help!

Some things to pray for:

  • A record-breaking 625 people are attending this retreat! Pray for soft, teachable hearts for everybody.
  • Staff members and speakers- Bob Thune, Jr. is speaking! I really enjoy hearing God speak through this great man! Pray that God gives him the words.
  • Small group leaders- Like myself, other leaders will lead their small group through discussion, digging deeper and connecting on a more personal level. Pray that we can learn a lot as well and that God will sustain us through an emotionally-powered weekend.
  • Wisdom for everybody -- James 1:5- "Therefore, if anyone lacks wisdom, let them ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment