Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

I need to write a blog post.

This is a blog post. I haven't written one in a while, so I need to become reacquainted with the lovely form of informal writing.

My life has been full of classes and a new job! I started working at the Iowa State Daily, the campus newspaper, which is indeed, a daily weekday paper.

You can find us online at: iowastatedaily.com! What do I do there? Well, number one, I don't write for them. Sorry! I feel like I don't really have a creative bone in my body (unless I'm getting fancy hitting the enter key). I edit the paper! I edit some on the page and some of the online content and some of the tablet (think iPad) edition. (Yes, there's an app for that) I absolutely love it! I get to be super particular about grammar (and people don't think I'm being crazy)!! Of course, I won't go super grammar crazy here, but hopefully you'll see my writing improve as time continues.

Hopefully this finds you well, just a while before, rain was pouring from the sky! It's kinda gross and slushy out which is not my favorite. I'd much rather have beautiful, fluffy flakes of snow! I have yet to have a great snowball fight, so my friends, look out! I do promise to play fair (as long as you do)!

Also, I hope to tell you all my exciting news soon, so be keeping an eye out for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment