Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BIG NEWS!

The last weekend in February, the campus ministry I participate in had its Spring Retreat! The speaker, Todd Ahrend, spoke on missions. He taught 600 college students about the global ministry God had in mind from the beginning (Genesis 12:2). Have you heard of the 10/40 window? (I put the link to Google images, so you can see not only the countries but also the religions focused on.) Have you heard the acronym "Thumb?"

Tribal
Hinduism
Unreached or Chinese
Muslim
Buddhism

I loved the retreat: learning from and teaching my small group girls, learning about so much about the history of missions work, and feeling so much more excited and prepared to go!

I'm so crazy excited to tell you! This summer 5 of my friends and I will go to Africa and share about Jesus!

Would you like to know more? I would love to inform you of what I will do and where I will go. Send me your address, and I will send you a letter! (I really hope to see elephants!) 


Also, if you enjoy the "Harlem Shake" Youtube trend, check out this video! I'm on the right side (somewhere around 1/3 of the way down from the top) shaking a light blue coffee mug! Can you find me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment