Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rain, rain go away!

I'm super sick of the rain here. I will, however, accept the rain instead of the snow my hometown has received within the past week or two. Sadly I don't have rain boots at college. When it's super cold and wet out, my toes are also super cold and wet. (wet socks ... ew)

But, here I will list as many positives I can think of concerning rain:
1. "April showers bring May flowers" (I'm hoping for tulips!)
2. Fields will be plenty ready for seed and hot summer days.
3. If the sun shone all the time, people would be far too happy about Iowa weather. The word would get out, and we would have a crazy influx of tourists.
4. It gives me a good excuse to curl up with a book.
5. It lengthens the tights-wearing season.
6. It makes the world smell good.
7. Cloudy, drizzly days are good for journaling with tea and Jesus.
8. We probably wouldn't be in Iowa without some crazy weather in spring.
9. I won't see a lot of it this summer.
10. It makes outside not so awfully hot all the time.

Yep, I couldn't have an odd-numbered list.

In other news, I have less than three weeks left of school this year. I have not posted as much this year compared to last year, however, I hope you will forgive me. Maybe I'll even do a finals week post with pictures from the past semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment