Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

First, Last, and Everywhere Between


Goodbye ISU. I'll see you in August! :(

5 Things I'll Miss:
1. Friends that have become family
2. Weekend nomlettes at UDCC
3. Walking almost everywhere
4. Almost daily coffee
5. 10th floor. The view of Jack Trice from my own windows, the view of campus and north Ames from the den, the breeze that comes from being the highest up, the people, noise, ukulele/guitar/voice jam sessions, and my room/door.



I'm home! At least for a while! :)

5 Things I'll Love:
1. Baking and cooking in my kitchen with my mom
2. Doing things with my dad (including, but not limited to: playing catch, bettering my gun skills, learning how to run a chainsaw, learning more about cars)
3. Hanging with my friends from home
4. Driving my car!
5. Seeing the kiddos I babysit --- I saw the two girls today, and the younger one jumped into my arms and gave me the biggest hug! She's too cute! I've missed them both!



Okay, so update on life. This post is past due!


We played with colored bubbles! My friend caught them on a sheet of paper making cool artwork, and I made a mess on my hands! It was Crayola, so it washed off. I totally recommend this for any age.



I was super good and studied outside with my sunscreen! Not a very bad sunburn for me! (I got a little sunburned, though... oops!)


Future bonfire :)
This was taken two days ago. We had a wicked storm come through! My sister, neighbor, and I got stuck in town for a while, and on our way home, we encountered two huge trees that had fallen across the road! This one fell in a way that I could still get around, thank goodness, but it took out the power! Storms always make me think of the greatness of our God and how powerful He is. Super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment